Tomorrow’s NSO is full, but registration is STILL OPEN for Thursday, June 13. You know you want to get in on what’s happening!
Here’s some important things to keep in mind for NSOs this week!
- Bring your photo identification! You’ll need it to get your iCard.
- There will be ongoing construction on 17th Street at the University entrances. Please make sure you’re aware of what this means for driving directions and parking. Entrances to campus along MacVicar will probably be your best and most accessible bets.
- Bring your game face! This day will be full of lots of information, much of it pretty new to a lot of you. We don’t want you to miss anything important!
- If you want to meet your classmates on Twitter, keep up with the #WUNSO13 hashtag. Drop in, say hi, and get to know everyone. We believe that making connections early is one of the best ways to make your college career a great one. Bonus? Your tweet could be featured on the big screens during lunch!
- Do you prefer Facebook? We’ve got a group for that! It’s private, just for you all, so ask your Admissions Counselor about getting access. (But while we’re at it, make sure you like the University on Facebook! It makes us super happy!)
- Feel free to take photos! Who doesn’t love Instagram? Again, use the hashtag #WUNSO13 and tell us what your favorite part of the day is!
- Check the FAQ page on the Orientation website. If you’ve got questions, it’s likely that others have had ‘em, too, so make sure you catch up!
- HAVE FUN! This day is for you, and we want to make sure it’s a great one!
- Practice your #BODWALK! Don’t be surprised if people with cameras come along and ask you to strike a pose!
See you bright and early at 8 am tomorrow, Future Ichabods!
Posted on Monday, June 10th 2013